Final week to express you interest to Getting Loan Ready Training Programme
There is one week left to submit an Expression of Interest to the Getting Loan Ready Programme delivered by the British Museum and the region’s Major Partner Museums and supported by the South West Museum Development Programme.
The six part programme will take you through every stage of undertaking a loan. The programme is as follows:
- Knowing what to borrow, British Museum, 25 May 2017*
- Requesting a loan, Royal Albert Memorial Museum, 29 June 2017
- Budgeting and costs, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, 20 July 2017
- Facilities and security, Poole Museum, 21 September 2017
- Agreements and insurance, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, 19 October 2017
- Making the loan happen, Royal Albert Memorial Museum, 23 November 2017
To take part in the course please send an Expression of Interest (maximum 300 words) to email@example.com telling us why, you, on behalf of your organisation would like to take part in the programme. Deadline Thursday 27th April 2017.
Please note a maximum of 10 places are available for this programme, therefore only one delegate is permitted per organisation. We ask that the same individual commits to attending all 6 training sessions.
*Travel bursaries are available to all delegates for session 1 held at the British Museum, London, and additional travel bursaries for subsequent sessions are available if required. Please state within your Expression of Interest whether you would require support to attend subsequent sessions.